We love "Soft Kitty," but there's a problem inherent with the song. In order to sing it properly, you have to be in the presence of a sick person (or, well, Shel-bot). A sick person with a highly-contagious illness. On the sickie's behalf, we'll also point out that sometimes when you're sick, you just don't want to see other humans. You feel horrible. You look horrible. You just want to burrow in your blanket cave and be left alone. That's when the Soft Kitty Singing Plush comes in handy. It's the perfect proxy. Just squeeze its front left paw to get it to sing "Soft Kitty." Best of all, it never gets frustrated when you tell it it has to start over. In fact, every time you press its paw, it starts from the beginning. Good kitty.
Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr purr purr
Soft Kitty Singing Plush
- 10-inches long.
- Collar has a little Bohr-model atom tag with the Big Bang Theory logo.
- Requires 3x 1.5V button-cell batteries (included).
- Pull the clear plastic tab from the battery compartment to activate.
- Sings "Soft Kitty."
- Polyester fiber. All new material.
- Do not machine wash. Surface clean with a damp cloth.
- For ages 3+.